In order to prevent any emails from your friends, family and colleagues as being accidently marked as spam you can whitelist their email address. To do this you place them in your Trusted Senders List:
- Login to your webmail account.
- Select an email from the sender you want to whitelist and click Actions > Mark > Not Spam.
- This marks the message as Not Spam and adds the sender to your Trusted Senders List.
To view your trusted senders list, click the settings icon. Then expand the My Settings folder and click Trusted Senders in the navigation pane. A list of trusted senders will load in the content pane and the following options will be available in the content pane toolbar:
- New - Creates a new trusted sender.
- Edit - Edits an existing trusted sender.
- Delete - Permanently deletes the selected trusted sender(s).