An email domain pointer lets you set a domain as an alias to another one for its email accounts. All accounts and forwarders will created on the primary domain will work on the second domain. For example firstname.lastname@example.org will also accept email sent to email@example.com.
You can manage your email domain pointers in our control panel.
- Login to your hosting control panel.
- Click Domains under the POP/IMAP Email icons.
- Click the domain you want to alias email to.
- Click the Add Pointer button.
- Select the domain you want to be the pointer and click Add.
- The pointer is now complete and mail will be accepted for it at the primary domain.