Our webmail system will import your existing email from any other email account for you if you wish.
Firstly, make sure you create the email accounts you need in our control panel.
Then for each account you want to import into you need to login to our webmail with that login.
Once logged into our webmail:
- Click the Settings icon from the top menu.
- Click Connectivity from the left menu.
- Click Migrate from the main screen.
- Select "Other" from the menu and click Next (if you know what mail server software your importing from you can select it).
- Enter the remote server hostname.
- Select POP or IMAP depending on what you have been using (if unsure click IMAP).
- Leave the default port unless your remote mail server uses non-standard custom ports.
- Enter the Username and Password for the email address your importing from.
- Click Start and as long as all the information you have entered is correct it will pull it from the remote server for you.