You can create a new website under your hosting package by following the steps below:
- Login to your hosting control panel.
- Click the Domains icon under the System category
- Click the Add Domain button.
- Click Domain or Sub Domain depending on your chosen hostname.
- Enter the full domain name (without www.)
- Leave the Enable DNS option ticked if you want to use our DNS servers (we recommend you do unless you are an experienced admin).
- Click "Create Preview Domain" if you want to test the website before pointing the live domain at the server.
- Finalise by clicking the green Add Domain button.