- Priority - Low
- Affecting Other - TLD Registrar - Enom
On January 15, 2022, our domain registrar for all TLDs will complete a data centre migration.
As part of this work, the registrars environment will be offline from 6am PST (2pm GMT) to 6pm PST (2am GMT).
During this time you will not be able to:
Submit domain registration, transfer, renewal, or contact update requests through our client portal. This includes actions related to the Registrant Verification Process (RAA).
This scheduled maintenance is bring carried out by our 3rd party registrar and not ourselves.
UK (Nominet) domains are not affected by this maintenance.
- Date - 15/01/2022 14:00 - 18/01/2022 11:35
- Last Updated - 08/01/2022 10:14
- Priority - Critical
- Affecting Server - Windows Cloud (UK HEX)
Web Server wsuk28 (18.104.22.168) is not performing well according to our monitors.
An engineer is deployed to work on this issue and we will update shortly.
This issue has been resolved by the technician.
- Date - 26/08/2021 00:08 - 26/08/2021 00:23
- Last Updated - 26/08/2021 00:22