If you want to automatically renew any domain names that are registered with us you can do so by setting the domain to Auto Renew in the your billing area:
- Login to the billing portal https://portal.winserve.co.uk .
- Click My Domains from the menu.
- Click the down arrow icon next to the domain you want to edit and click Auto Renew Status.
- Click Enable Auto Renew to change the Auto Renew Status (you can also disable it here for domains when you want to).
- If Auto Renew is on an for a domain an invoice will be generated 60 days before your domain is due to expire. If you have an up to date credit/debit card on the system the invoice will be automatically paid and the domain renewed. If you do not have a valid card on the system then you can manually view and pay the invoice.