You can create new blank MySQL databases in your hosting control panel by following the instructions below:
- Login to your hosting control panel.
- Click the MySQL database version you want to create under the Databases icons.
- Click the Create Database button.
- Enter a name for the new database.
- If you have an existing MySQL database user you want to assign to the database you can click its checkbox to assign it. If not then you can create a new database user afterwards.
- Click Save.
- The database is now created.
- If you want to restore an existing database backup over the new blank database please click here.