You may have a requirement for a dedicated IP address for a website. There are various recognised reasons for this and we will only assign a dedicated IP address if you can provide justification for requiring one.
Examples of justification for a dedicated IP address include:
- Payment gateway used for the website/application does not support SNI.
- Need to support older client browsers without SNI,
- Your Windows Server version does not support SNI,
Clients can order a dedicated IP address in our client portal:
- Login to your client portal at https://portal.winserve.co.uk .
- Click Services > My Services in the top menu.
- Click View Available Addons in the left menu.
- In the Dedicated IP Address product on the main screen use the dropdown to select which package/hosting space you want the dedicated IP assigned to.
- Click Order Now.
- Complete the order.